When it comes to the skincare routine, I find it safer to use natural ingredients. Not only can I use my favorite essential oils, but I also know for sure what my facial toner contains. However, it is equally hard to find the right ingredients so you won’t end up using too much olive oil or honey. Well, I hope this recipe will make things easier for you. Keep reading and check out the most natural DIY facial toner recipe I have used so far.
I know it sounds weird, but I never actually understood the purpose of a facial toner. It seems like such a waste and without results. Well, everything changed when I made my own version. Especially when I noticed how dry and oily my skin started to be. Hence, it was challenging but I am always open to new suggestions. And now I am glad I did because this natural facial toner is beyond comparison. It helps me shrink the pores in my face and it balances oil production. Moreover, if I use it under makeup, it acts as a protective barrier to prevent impurities from makeup from penetrating the skin.
Well, if you are interested, here is the recipe, check out this list of ingredients:
– 1/2 tsp natural vitamin C powder: this will help tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
– 1/4 cup witch hazel extract: this is a natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial oil, which will make an excellent weapon against acne, redness and skin irritation.
– and 8 drops of lavender essential oil will further moisturize the skin.
Let’s see how easy is to make this natural facial toner:
1. First off, you need to combine all the ingredients in a small glass spray bottle.
2. Shake them all well so you can make sure they are incorporated.
3. That’s it. Just use this facial toner after washing your face each day. You can apply it using a cotton pad.