It’s not hard to prepare your own anti-cellulite cream at home. And, most importantly, homemade creams are far superior to those commercially available. This recipe gives visible results after only 7 days of use. This ointment is the best ally in alleviating “orange peel” appearance, and is equally effective in the fight against stretch marks.
• Any kind of cream for children
• 5-6 capsules of resin
• 20 drops of orange essential oil
• 3-5 drops of cinnamon essential oil
• Pour 100 grams of cream for children into a jar, then add 5-6 capsules of resin powder and mix well.
• Keep the capsules in the refrigerator. This will facilitate their opening and crushing.
• Add 20 drops of orange oil (or citrus), and 5 drops of cinnamon oil.
• Mix well, then close the jar and keep it so for 8-10 hours. Before using, mix the ointment again.
• Your anti-cellulite cream is ready.
• Don’t forget to close the jar after each use.
• For best results, apply the cream every day to areas affected by cellulite, massaging the skin vigorously until is completely absorbed.
• The first results are visible after 7 days.
• This cream has a validity term of 3 weeks.
• Make sure that after each application the ointment is completely absorbed into the skin before you dress up again.
Image Credits: Locateadoc