It is hard to believe, but there is an ointment with miraculous healing effects that treats lots of skin immediately.
This homemade antiseptic ointment has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and regenerating properties.
This ointment can treat: eczema, psoriasis, bruises, wounds, skin bumps of any kind, frostbite, burns, herpes and cracked heels.
Here is the recipe for this ointment that you certainly can’t find in any store!
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 2/3 tsp of dried plants (Calendula, Coltsfoot, Goat weed, Comfrey, Gentian)
– 2-4 tablespoons of beeswax
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1/2 teaspoon of liquid vitamin E
– 5-6 drops of essential oil (if desired)
How to prepare:
1. Heat the oil up to 40-50 degrees and slowly pour it over the plants. Stir well. Seal the bowl and heat it up on bain-marie. The heating time is 3 hours and you should mingle every 20 minutes. Repeat the procedures three days in row to extract the most valuable substances. Strain the liquid.
2. Melt the beeswax over very low heat and pour it over the liquid obtained at the first step.
Stir, add honey, vitamin E and essential oil. Mix until you get a smooth balm.
3. Pour the ointment in containers that close tightly. This ointment can be refrigerated up to 2 years.
Careful! Although this is an all-natural ointment, avoid applying it if you are sensitive to any component it contains.
Homemade ointments can be an alternative to the ones found in pharmacies because they are prepared with love and care.