The skin around the eyes doesn’t have sebaceous glands, which is why it’s one of the most delicate areas of the face. Because of this, time, lack of rest, stress and other emotional issues can have a major impact on this particular eye region.
Bags under the eyes appear due to water retention and lack of exercise. Although is not a real health problem, many people want to reduce the appearance of the bags under the eyes for aesthetic reasons.
Fortunately, nowadays we have many natural treatments that will make that ugly puffiness disappear instantly. Actually, the next natural toner helped me a lot!
Natural chamomile toner
This natural chamomile toner has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can significantly reduce those puffy eyes. By adding rose petals to this toner, you will amplify its benefits, embellishing your entire complexion. Well, isn’t this charming! So, let’s try preparing it!
– 3 tablespoons (30 g) of chamomile flowers
– 6 rose petals
– 1 cup (200 ml) of water
Method of preparation:
1. Put the water, chamomile flowers and rose petals in a pot.
2. Put the water to boil on low heat, and allow the mixture to infuse 5 minutes.
3. As soon as the infusion has cooled a bit, strain and pour it into a sealed container.
4. Soak a cotton pad in this lotion and gently massage your eyelids with it.
5. You don’t need to rinse.
6. Apply this treatment twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Image Credits: Ajsnaturalbeautyblog