A pain relief cream is one of my favorite natural beauty recipes to make. I love it because it is simple to prepare and it will also nourish the skin, taking care of any pain relief there might be due to sore muscles. I know how hard is to deal with sore muscles, especially after you already had a hard workout. However, this isn’t just for athletic training, you might get sore muscles even from your daily work. Thus, in this situation, I want to share with you my favorite pain relief recipe made with natural ingredients to help you with sore muscles.
Hence, this natural pain relief cream not only smells excellent, it will also do wonders when you have sore muscles! Check out the recipe down below for the ingredients and instructions and try it out!
These are the ingredients you will need for this recipe:
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 1/3 cup of a mixture of shea butter, cocoa butter or mango butter
– 1 tablespoon menthol crystals
– 10 drops peppermint essential oil
– 1/2 teaspoon arnica oil
Here you have the instructions to get the best out of your natural pain relief cream:
1. First off, make sure you combine the coconut oil and the mixture cup in a quart size glass mason jar.
2. So you can make sure you melt these ingredients completely, place this mason jar in a small saucepan of water on the stove.
3. When the water gets to a low simmer, stir the ingredients constantly until you see them melt into a creamy consistency.
4. Then, remove the mason jar from heat.
5. Now is the time to add the menthol crystals and stir until you dissolve them completely.
6. Next, while the solution is starting to cool down, add the peppermint essential oil and the arnica oil. Stir again to incorporate all the ingredients.
7. Allow the solution to cool down completely.
8. Now that you are sure the solution is cooled down, carefully pour the mixture into a glass mason jar. I like these because it is more accessible to get the cream out. However, you could also easily use an old and clean lotion recipient too.
That’s all there is to this recipe. Easy peasy, am I right? To use this cream, make sure you rub it gently on the skin, it will give you a tingling feeling due to the menthol, thus relieving the sore muscle pain.