Do you feel your eyes frequently itchy, red, stingy or burning? They are also probably sensitive to the light too. Hence, if your eyes get irritations more then you would like, you are displaying symptoms of dry eyes. There are also even more signs of dry eyes explained down below. Thus, keep reading and see the most natural home remedy you will need to banish those dry eyes.
Moreover, there are a few causes for dry eyes such as:
– the composition of the tears which causes chronic dry eyes
– eyelid problems and working long hours in front of a computer, which means there is not enough blinking
– medical conditions such as hormonal imbalance, diabetes, lupus, thyroid problems or a vitamin A deficiency
– the laser eye surgery which causes a decreased tear production
– the usage of contact lenses
– and medication such as decongestants, antihistamines, or blood Pressure medication.
Finally, this natural home remedy is a drug-free, highly effective solution that many of us keep in our kitchen. Thus, all you’ll need to ease your red, itchy and painful eyes is pure, hexane free, cold pressed castor oil.
However, you should be cautious and follow the instructions for application closely:
1. First off, you should start gradually. Thus, you will need to apply a tiny amount on your upper eyelids before bed. You will notice a slight moisture of your eyes in the morning which means the castor oil is effective.
2. Then, the next night, apply castor oil on both your upper and lower eyelids and in the corner of your eyes. That way, you will allow the castor oil to get inside just a little bit.
3. When waking up the next day, go ahead and rinse the eyes with water. You should feel unbothered the entire day and the dried eyes symptoms are starting to diminish.
4. The next night, use a simple dropper to apply just one drop of castor oil inside your eyes and keep doing that for at least 15 days.
That’s all you will need to do. Following closely the instruction, this natural solution proved to be quite effective for me so I hope it can help you too.