Even if most commercial anti-aging creams promise to be all natural, there are always doubts about extra additives. Now you can take those worries away by doing your own anti-aging solution at home. And you could end up saving even a lot of money since all commercial products are quite expensive. Thus, keep reading and see my recipe for this DIY homemade anti-aging gel using only natural ingredients. Check it out!
Furthermore, you can even forget about mysterious ingredients, you can find this anywhere and I bet you never thought of using them like this. As we all know how sensitive the skin on our face is, you can make sure everything is safe. Thus, check out the ingredients and the reasons for using them.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this homemade anti-aging gel:
1. Almond oil is an amazing carrier for moisturizing the skin. Because it has contents of fatty acids and antioxidants, it will help smoothen and hydrate the skin on your face.
2. The key ingredient for this recipe is the green tea. It has healing properties and it is also used in anything for beauty products. Not to mention, it is so soothing and relaxing, it will do wonders for your skin. Thus, it will reduce the signs of wrinkles and aging and it will hydrate your skin.
This is a light and soothing anti-aging gel perfect for moisturizing your face skin. I prefer to use it in the morning under makeup and at the end of the day.
The ingredients you will need to make this green tea gel are:
– 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
– 1 tablespoon of almond oil
– 2 tablespoons strong green tea
– 1 /2 teaspoon cornstarch
Here’s how you can make this:
All you have to do is mix together the aloe, the almond oil, the green tea, and cornstarch. Then, heat this mixture on the stove until it begins boiling, it will take around 2 minutes. After this time, just let it cool completely and stir as it cools, you will notice it will get a gel consistency. You can store it in a glass container and use it by applying small dabs without rubbing it.