When it comes to oral health, I always say that natural is better. Commercial toothpaste products are becoming more and more harmful, in my opinion, and they don’t seem to work the way the promise to. Thus, as I am aware how important is oral health for the overall body health, I tried to make a natural recipe. Keep reading this article and see how to make your own simple and effective natural DIY whitening toothpaste. For me, is the best natural option I would’ve ever choose. Check it out!
Hence, this is a much simpler recipe because I only was looking to get as much as I could from beneficial ingredients. Furthermore, this also has the right consistency that will last at any temperature and it works great for the whole family. Sometimes, the commercial toothpaste can get quite expensive so you won’t have to worry about that no more.
The ingredients you will need to make this recipe are:
– ¼ cup of calcium carbonate powder
– 3 tablespoons of Xylitol powder
– ¼ cup of MCT oil (or even more if you think is necessary)
– and your favorite essential oils
Here are the simple instructions so you can get it right:
1. When it comes to the Xylitol, I noticed that it can be quite coarse. Thus, I used the blender to make a really fine powder.
2. Then, since I already used the blender, I decided that I would be easier if I also add the rest of ingredients. Thus, mix the other ingredients into the blender and get a perfect creamy consistency. That way, you will make sure all the ingredients are incorporated.
3. Finally, you can now store it in a glass mason jar. I found this to be the easier storage since a tube will take a lot of time to fill with this solution.
That’s all, you can now use this DIY whitening toothpaste as you would with your regular toothpaste.