Dark circles under your eyes are quite unsightly for everyone. They make you look older and tired, not a great look in the morning. Thus, it is very important to treat this issue and when healthy lifestyle doesn’t cut it, it is time to resort to natural ingredients. Nature gives us all great remedies, all we need to know is how to use them. This is what this article is about, natural ingredients to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. Keep reading!
Now, as you already know, we used to treat dark circles with topical creams. Most of them even claim that they contain lightning and soothing ingredients. However, these commercial eye creams also have a lot of ingredients that can actually make things worse. Personally, I had even more problems after using them because they start to irritate the delicate skin around the eyes. Now, I want to avoid this happening to you, so let me tell you, you can do your own DIY homemade cream. This means you will only use natural ingredients that you know for certain won’t irritate your eyes. Thus, let’s see how to make your own homemade eye cream for dark circles.
Without further ado, to make this amazing DIY homemade cream for dark circles, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of beeswax
– 3 tbsp. of olive oil/coconut oil
– 1 tbsp. of aloe vera gel – this is amazing to calm inflammation and reduce puffiness around the eyes
– 2 drops of chamomile oil – it reduces redness and inflammation
– 1 tbsp. of cucumber juice – to reduce the puffiness and improve the area around the eyes
– 2 drops of rose oil – it is amazing to reduce irritation and inflammation
Here are the instructions you need to follow to get this perfect eye cream for dark circles:
1. Start off by heating the beeswax. However, make sure you are using a type of wax that is calming and nonirritating. You can heat by putting it in a double boiler over medium heat until it melts.
2. Then, in a separate pot, you will also need to heat the olive oil at the same temperature.
3. To make things easier, you should use a thermometer so you can monitor the temperature.
4. After the beeswax is completely melted, add it to a blender along with the olive oil and blend them for five minutes. They need to be incorporated very well.
5. Then, after blending, all you have to do is add the other ingredients from the list and blend a little more for another five minutes.
6. When everything is mixed, you can pour this DIY solution in a glass container and store it in the refrigerator to prevent spoilage.
Now, you have your own homemade eye cream for dark circles under your eyes. Use it before going to sleep for 2 weeks and wake up in the morning to see the results.