Lumbar pain, also known as lumbago, is felt in the lower back and causes a lot of discomfort for those suffering from this condition. The main reason of such diseases is constant pressure in the lumbar area. Computer users and those whose job is sitting down on a chair from 9 to 5 are prone to develop such pain. Exercises are the saving method to prevent and get rid of this, but if you combine them with the next homemade ointment, you will speed up easing this pain.
The following remedy will be your best friend if you are suffering from lumbago pain, because the curative effects of arnica will ease your pain after the first use.
- 3 tablespoons of beeswax
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Arnica oil
How to prepare and use?
- Heat the beeswax in Bain-Marie.
- When it melts, turn on low heat, and add the Arnica and coconut oils.
- Mix the ingredients, and then take the pot off the fire and let the mixture cool.
- You can apply the ointment obtained on the affected area twice a day.
When you feel pain in the lower back, it’s better to start treating it before your condition gets worse. While waiting to be treated by your doctor according to your diagnosis, don’t hesitate to use this ointment to send pain away!