Varicose veins are a frequent problem among women. These are characterized by the presence of some visible, twisted and inflamed veins, especially on legs.
Although many people ignore this aspect, varicose veins are an early sign of poor circulation, which can cause many complications. But there are some natural remedies that will help you to get rid of this problem, or, at least to reduce the pain and the swelling.
And I found the perfect solution for that! Yes, I’m struggling with varicose veins for some time now. But, not anymore! Because this particular remedy is the natural alternative to those pharmaceutical products for varicose veins, and applied constantly, will improve circulation and it will also reduce the appearance of varicose veins.
It’s important to use this treatment consistently to achieve the desired results in a few days.
– 3 oranges
– 5 garlic cloves
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil (32 g)
– Glass jar
– Wooden spoon
– Plastic foil
Method of preparation:
1. Squeeze the oranges and pour the juice into a glass jar.
2. Peel the garlic cloves and crush until you obtain a paste, and add it in the orange juice glass.
3. Add the olive oil and mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
4. Cover the glass and let the mixture stand for 10-12 hours before using the remedy.
How to apply?
1. Apply the treatment over the areas affected by varicose veins.
2. Massage the skin for 5-8 minutes to facilitate the absorption of nutrients.
3. After the time passed, wrap the affected area with plastic foil.
4. Leave the remedy to act for 40 minutes and rinse.
5. Repeat the treatment every night before bedtime or at least 3 times a week.
Note: Avoid exposing your skin to the sun after applying this treatment, as citric acid can discolor it. Rinse with plenty of water.
Image Credits: Stylecraze