In children, cough can last between 7 days and 3 weeks. If not treated properly, it may worsen over time, causing various complications, such as:
– Chest pain
– Sting and dryness in the throat
– An overall bad mood
Getting rid of cough when it comes to your child isn’t such an easy task, but I suggest using its favorite flavor to solve this problem.
To make syrup swallowing easier, as a mom, I recommend the following remedy:
– 2 tablespoons of organic honey (20 ml)
– 1 cup of milk (200 ml)
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the milk in a pot for 5 minutes.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. Let the mix stand for 10 minutes.
How to consume?
In order to get the best results, administrate this remedy to your child every night before bedtime for 5 days.
Cough will disappear and he will back on his feet pretty soon.
Image Credits: Todaysparent